Furniture Experts recommended the Best Furniture Stores in Chelsea Al.
5 Best Furniture Stores in Chelsea Al
|Business Name||Rating||Features||Buy Online|
|Dreamcloud Mattress Our Best Pick||Sleep Trial: 365 Nights
Free shipping: Available
Free returns: Applicable
Free Items: 2 Pillows and Mattress Protector
|Business Name||Rating||Phone Number||Address|
|Urban Home Market||+12059804663||1001 Doug Baker Blvd, Ste 101, Birmingham, AL 35242|
|Royal Furniture – Birmingham||+12057742460||1615 Montgomery Hwy S, Birmingham, AL 35216|
|Encore Resales||+12053587690||2831 Pelham Pkwy, Pelham, AL 35124|
|Issis & Sons Furniture||+12056206926||250 Cahaba Valley Rd, Pelham, AL 35124|
We recommend Dreamcloud mattress and there is no need to visit a physical store! You can order online from the comfort of your own home. With Free shipping & returns and 365 nights trial there is no way to make a wrong decision.
Continue reading below for my full review of Dreamcloud mattress.
The Dreamcloud mattress has become a phenomenal success in only a year.
A lot of that has to do with being one of the most affordable hybrid, luxury mattresses on the market.
Dreamcloud’s 8 Layers of Comfort
In a short period of time, Dreamcloud set the bar high(er) for comfort through its overall thickness and the mattress’s layout.
While the typical mattress stays in a range between 10 and 11 inches, the Dreamcloud is a sky high 15 inches thick.
1. Truetufted™ Cashmere Polyester Blend Cover
The uppermost layer, this is crafted from a polyester cashmere blend. It’s been designed for lasting softness and breathability.
2. Gel Infused Memory Foam
The next layer is engineered from a gel infused memory foam. This gives the mattress its ability to conform to the contour of a sleeper’s body. This maximizes support and keeps you cool throughout the night.
3. Super Soft Quilted Memory Foam
An additional layer of memory foam that’s quilted. This enhances softness and provides the “sleeping on a cloud” sensation you want from your mattress. The manufacturer attributes this feature to the success of the product’s overall comfort.
4. Supreme Natural Latex
Besides layers of memory foam, the Dreamcloud comes with this, a fourth, layer of natural latex. While assisting in body contouring, it gives the sleep experience what we like to call “that extra bounce.”
5. Dreamplush Supporting Memory Foam
For added contouring quality, the mattress has this supportive layer of memory foam with higher density.
6. Super Dense Super Soft Memory Foam
Six layers in and the mattress is still doing work! Here we have a layer developed to cradle the sleeping body, adjusting to the sleeper’s position.
7. Patent Pending “Bestrest” Coils
The engineering here is exclusive only to the Dreamcloud mattress. The layer’s a coil system developed with micro compression. A five zoned foam, the coil system promises full body support.
8. High Density Super Soft Memory Foam
The Dreamcloud’s final, eighth layer is yet one last layer of memory foam. Consisting of high density form, it’s going to minimize motion transfer.
This way neither sleeping party will disturb the other.
CertiPur-US® Certified Flexible Foams
Rest comfortably knowing your Dreamcloud has the CertiPur-US® seal of approval.
The foam material utilized in a Dreamcloud product is CertiPur-US® certified. Only one percent of all available mattress products claim this certification.
Dreamcloud’s Motion Transfer
It’s not unusual for our sleeping to be disrupted by our sleeping partner. But thanks to the “Bestrest” oil system engineered into the Dreamcloud, motion transfer becomes a non-issue.
The individually encased coils act singly. This ensures that if your partner moves about in their sleep, their coils will react and the coils on the other side of the mattress will not be affected.
Dreamcloud and Edge Support
It’s understood throughout the industry that most foam mattresses aren’t designed with effective edge support.
This is particularly notable when these products are tested side-by-side with innerspring models. The Dreamcloud though has managed to pass the test when compared with other memory foam products.
Yes, you’ll find some compression on its memory foam at the edges, but overall the Dreamcloud has been known to support as effectively at the edge as it does at any other point of the mattress.
Bodyweight and Sleep Positions
Not surprisingly, like any mattress, a Dreamcloud’s performance can vary. This can depend on height and bodyweight, and even the position a person sleeps in. Let’s review where the Dreamcloud goes beyond and where it merely fits the bill.
- For those who sleep on their back, Dreamcloud could be the perfect solution for the best night’s rest. Studies show criteria that usually impacts performance, such as weight, do not matter if your preferred position is on your back.
- For the stomach sleeper, we’d have to say the news isn’t as grand as it is for the sleeper on their back. But don’t discard the Dreamcloud yet. The Dreamcloud does a fine job if you sleep on your belly regularly. There is evidence it’s not the best for heavier sleepers, but this is a fact for the average mattress and larger individuals. Otherwise, the Dreamcloud’s a nice fit for a stomach sleeper.
- Slide sleepers appear to be the other side of the stomach sleeper coin. Heavier individuals who sleep on their sides, on average, get a good night’s rest on the Dreamcloud. Yet, in a small number of cases, for lightweight sleepers, laying on their side seems to minimize enjoying Dreamcloud fully.
Your Dreamcloud’s warranty comes with an “Everlong” tag. That’s the manufacturer’s guarantee of comfort and service for a lifetime.
That’s considerably longer than what typical mattress manufacturers offer, which stands at around 10 years.
Here’s a breakdown of the warranty specifics.
- If a defect in craftsmanship or material is discovered, Dreamcloud will replace the product at no cost for the first decade of ownership.
- After ten years, Dreamcloud promises to replace or re-cover any mattress if a defect in material or craftsmanship turns up. Shipping will be waived.
- Guidelines for the warranty require the Dreamcloud is set on an appropriate base. This would be a platform, or other type of frame, bed.
- This warranty is only valid to the original purchaser and cannot not be transferred to any new owner.
The warranty is null and void if the defect covers any of the following.
- Liquid damage
- Any other neglect or abuse of product
Sagging is not covered under the warranty. That condition is considered typical regardless of a mattress’s construction. In general, a mattress can expect to sag anywhere up to 1.5” over time without the support or stability of the product’s effectiveness changing.
Dreamcloud does promise any sag over 1.5” is covered by the Everlong warranty.
Many companies offer a trial period for test driving their product. These tend to range up to a max of 120 nights.
It’s believed any mattress should be given at least 50 nights before the sleeper can be sure it’s right for them. It can take that long before your body’s adapted.
Determined to demonstrate the longevity of its product’s performance, the manufacturer behind Dreamcloud gives interested shoppers an astonishing 365 nights.
At the end of your first year, if you aren’t completely satisfied, return it for a full refund, no questions asked.
Financing and Shipping
Door-to-door free shipping via FedEx is available anywhere in the contiguous United States. Your Dreamcloud can also be shipped to Hawaii and Alaska.
However, customers will be asked to pay a delivery fee. You can also go through Affirm to see if you can get financing. The rate’s 0% and gives you up to 24 months to pay off the product.
White Glove Service
Dreamcloud provides its White Glove Service for an extra 149 US dollars.
The delivery date is then scheduled, and the purchased mattress is brought to you and fixed for you. You can throw away your old mattress or keep it.
Dreamcloud Summary: Furniture Store Chelsea Al
You can never regret purchasing a luxurious mattress from Dreamcloud as they are of high quality and come at a cost that is pocket friendly.
The fact that it has a latex, individual coils, and memory foam ensures that you get a good night’s rest. The ‘Everlong’ Warranty and the sleep trial period are exquisite bonuses.